Some examples of new feature wireframes and user flows.
I just recently finished taking a class taught by Jason Martin or realtime character creation. I am calling this character about 80% done, there still some fixes that I would like to go back and make when I have some time. You can check out the full set of renders of my artstation
I recently finished a 3D Character on my spare time. I did it for Cubebrush’s ArtWar This model was made in about 10 weeks putting anywhere from 20-30hrs a week. The idea behind this image was a fantasy character. I ended up drawing out my concept first then started in Maya, then started on Zbrush, Mari, and Marvelous Designer, and eventually ended up in Modo for the render.
I used to play a lot of Mortal Kombat growing up. Still to this day it is my favorite fight game. I was always inspired by all of the art from that game. Once i finished the character and showed it to some of my friends, they would always comment on how he looked like he belonged in Mortal Kombat. Crazy how sometimes you do things almost subconsciously
What a journey it was to create this character, I learned so much and I can’t wait to do it again
You can see more renders on my Artstation Page
The above render was made for the Bonus Progressive feature that I worked on for. My role in the feature was to create the UX flow, model, surface, texture the 3D elements. Once that was done I retopo’d the High Polymesh and created all the realtime 3D game assets, and baked the textures.
I used the concept art that was created by one of our extremely talented concept artist, Lee Tao to create the animatic. It outlines the basic flow of how the feature works starting from triggering the feature in game, to playing said feature, and finally transitioning back to the slot game.
This image is the first version of the Appstore Image for Pop!Slots, which launched today. For this image I was responsible for the scene assembly, surfacing, lighting, and rendering. Afterwards this image was passed over to one of our Art Directors, for paint overs and color correction.
I love when i get to be involved in a feature from the very early concept to the fully finished product. For MyKonami I was tasked with creating the UX flow of the entire feature. Below is the final animatic that I delivered which showed the entire flow of the feature
Once the UX flow was approved, the concept artist came up with the look and feel of the Hopper and Horn. My task was then to take the concept model, surface, and render the 3D elements that would then get handed over to the production artist, which would comp it along with their 2D art. The image below shows my 3D model on top with the final comp that was done by our production artist.
These are some examples of Logo creation, and my process.
I worked for a start up called Bunker Mode located in San Francisco. I was the Creative Director for the company, I was in charge of creating all of the art for the company.
At first we were originally called All Play Studios, but shortly before our global launch we were informed of my now current employer, Play Studios. Because of them we had to change our name, funny how things work out. I started out by looking at tons of logos, checking out as many design sites as I could, and gathering as much reference as possible.
After we changed our name to Bunker Mode, I started out by taking the concepts that I liked the best from the All Play Studios logos, and then I created more concepts